Before joining Springwood Wellness Centre, Woo has had extensive clinical experience from public hospital to private settings, treating various conditions including musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and neurological. Woo continued his profession at private practice in Central Coast with special interest in musculoskeletal conditions.
Woo is passionate about treating challenging cases utilising various approaches. Outside of clinic, Woo spends most of his time at gym, training Olympic weightlifting. Woo is a bulk billing practitioner for Medicare, WorkCover, DVA and NDIS clients. Woo also speaks fluent Korean.
Woo has special interest in
- Treating stubborn knee pain
- Chronic shoulder pain
- Other areas including wrist, elbow, neck, hip, back and ankle
- Utilising combination of manual therapy and exercise prescription
- Utilising latest technologies (Shockwave, MLS laser, electrotherapy) to treat conditions
Treatment modalities including
- Soft Tissue release
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Dry needling
- MLS laser
- Splint or braces prescription
- Exercise prescription
- Exercise sessions