CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER / TRAUMA THERAPIST
Lisa has extensive experience, working therapeutically in the trauma field for over 20 years.
Though she has specialised in the areas of sexual assault and abuse, domestic violence, mental health, and refugee trauma, she has also provided high quality therapeutic support to those dealing with grief and loss; life transitions and adjustments; women's health; difficulties at work; LGBTQI issues; self esteem and self development; anxiety and depression; post traumatic stress and complex trauma.
Lisa is also an Approved Counselor for Victims of Crime, a program of the Attorney General's Department.
- AASW - Aust Association Social Workers
- MHPN - Mental Health Professionals Network - Complex Trauma
Lisa values the unique contribution made by each & every person. She believes that we all possess strength, resilience, and the capacity to learn & grow.
Within a safe therapeutic space you can address the challenges & difficulties that hold you back, & move towards healing as you create the life you deserve.
- Trauma Informed Practice & Intervention
- Mindfulness (MBSR-Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Psycho educational approaches
- EFT (soon to be completed)
(by prior arrangement)
Free 15 minute time slots available if you would like to meet Lisa to discuss possible ongoing counselling.